Seriously Fun, 5K Obstacle Run!
It's time to get muddy, and we've got all the info
you'll need to get ready for the big day!
WAIVER - Liability
(Download, print & sign)
DOWNLOAD YOUR REQUIRED WAIVER
Click the link below to download. Print, sign & bring your waiver with you to the registration tent.
WHAT TO BRING
SUNDAY, May 22nd, 2022
Bellevue Berry & Pumpkin Ranch
11001 South 48th Street
Papillion NE 68133
Gates open at 9:00 am. You'll want to show up ONE HOUR prior to your wave time to allow enough time for parking, registration, etc. Event held rain or shine.
PRINT a copy of your order confirmation email (or save it on your phone) for faster check-in. Bring your Photo I.D. along with your signed waiver to the registration tent. A Parent / Guardian will pick up MF Kidz bib(s).
Can't find your confirmation? CLICK HERE to enter the email address affiliated with your registration purchase and it will be resent to you.
- PARKING Parking is $20 cash per vehicle. You must park in our designated parking area only. No parking on streets, roads, or adjacent lots allowed. Absolutely no "walk-ins" from outside the designated event parking area will be permitted to participate in any Mud Factor event, no exceptions. Drop off accommodations are available inside the venue gates without charge.
- BAG CHECK You may drop off any items you don't want getting muddy or lost at our Bag Check tent for $5 cash.
You may purchase or pick up your pre-ordered merchandise at the merchandise tent located in the festival area. You MUST pick up pre-ordered shirts on event day. We do not ship, refund, or credit pre-paid merchandise.
- COME PREPARED
We recommend bringing extra clothes, shoes, and towels for the ride home. Bring plastic bags for dirty items. Plastic car seat covers are available for purchase at the merchandise booth. Bring extra water to hydrate before and after your run. Mud Factor provides water at the 1.6 and 3.2 mile mark to help quench your thirst. Please take only one cup per pass and do not use the drinking water as a rinse station. Please dispose of your water containers properly.
- WASH OFF STATION We will have a wash off area with running water, but access may be limited and wait times may be long. We suggest bringing gallons of water and leaving them on the roof of your car to warm in the sun, then rinse at your vehicle. Bring a towel and a change of clothes. Help keep runners, staff and volunteers safe and take all trash and debris, wet shoes, socks, etc. with you. Do not leave a mess in the parking area.
Spectators are $10 cash the day of the event at the venue. Spectators have access to the festival area only - no course access. Sight lines to the course and obstacles is limited and not guaranteed. Children 13 and under are admitted free (as spectators) into the festival area.
- FOOD & DRINKS
We will have a local food vendor in the festival area. Please support them. No outside food or drinks allowed except water. Beer is also available for purchase by the venue for those of legal drinking age. Bring Cash. Please help us keep the festival area clean.
- EVENT DAY SIGN UP
Late registration is available the day of the event at full price, $75 Adult Waves / $55 MF Kidz Family Waves.
- WAVE TIME CHANGE (Day of Event Only)
Please arrive one hour prior to the wave time you want to run in, and head to the Post Registration line at the registration tent. The fee is $15 cash to make this change.
- TRANSFER YOUR REGISTRATION TO SOMEONE ELSE (Day of Event Only)
Change of plans and can't make it? The new participant will want to show up at least an hour prior to the wave time they'd like to run in. Have them bring a copy of the ORIGINAL PARTICIPANT'S CONFIRMATION EMAIL to the Post Registration line at the registration tent. Tell them to bring their I.D. and $15 cash to make this change.
- Change of Plans? Switch to any other venue on our existing calendar or defer your registration to a future Mud Factor event before Mud Factor Omaha 2022 online registration closes. Strict deadlines and standard change fees apply. Get started HERE
Current as of 5/21 - FINAL