Seriously Fun, 5K Obstacle Run!
WAIVER - Liability
(Download, print & sign)
DOWNLOAD YOUR REQUIRED WAIVER
Click the link below to download. Print, sign & bring your waiver with you to the registration tent.
WHAT TO BRING
July 26th, 2020
6998 Raspberry Road
Anchorage, AK 99502
It's time to get muddy, and we've got all the info you'll need to get ready for the big day!
- SHOWING UP
Gates open at 10:00 am. You'll want to show up ONE HOUR prior to your wave time to allow enough time for parking, registration, etc. Event held rain or shine.
PRINT a copy of your order confirmation email (or save it on your phone) for faster check-in. Bring your Photo I.D. along with your signed waiver to the registration tent located BEHIND the Ski Chalet. A Parent / Guardian may pick up MF Kidz bib(s). Can't find your confirmation? CLICK HERE to enter the email address affiliated with your registration purchase and it will be resent to you.
- PARKING Parking is $15 cash per vehicle. You must park in our designated parking area only. No parking on streets, roads, or adjacent lots allowed. Absolutely no "walk-ins" from outside the designated event parking area will be permitted to participate in any Mud Factor event, no exceptions.
- BAG CHECK You may drop off any items you don't want getting muddy or lost at our Bag Check tent for $5 cash.
You may purchase or pick up your pre-ordered merchandise at the merchandise tent located in the festival area. You MUST pick up pre-ordered shirts on event day. We do not ship, refund, or credit pre-paid merchandise.
- COME PREPARED
We recommend bringing extra clothes, shoes, and towels. Bring plastic bags for dirty items. We have plastic car seat covers for sale at $3 cash each. Bring water to hydrate before and after your run. Mud Factor provides water at the 1.6 and 3.2 mile mark to help quench your thirst. Please take only one cup per pass and do not use the drinking water as a rinse station.
- WASH OFF STATION We will have a wash off area with running water. Bring a towel and a change of clothes. EPIC wipes (large towel size) are available at the merchandise tent.
Spectators are $10 cash the day of the event at the venue. Spectators have access to the festival area only - no course access. Sight lines to the course and obstacles is limited and not guaranteed. Children 13 and under are admitted free (as spectators) into the festival area.
- FOOD & DRINKS
We will have a local food vendor in the festival area. Please support them. No outside food or drinks allowed except water. Bring Cash.
- EVENT DAY SIGN UP
Late registration is available the day of the event at full price, $65 Adult Waves / $45 MF Kidz Family Waves.
- WAVE TIME CHANGE (Day of Event Only)
Please arrive one hour prior to the wave time you want to run in, and head to the Post Registration line at the registration tent. The fee is $15 cash to make this change.
- TRANSFER YOUR REGISTRATION TO SOMEONE ELSE (Day of Event Only)
Change of plans and can't make it? The new participant will want to show up at least an hour prior to the wave time they'd like to run in. Have them bring a copy of the ORIGINAL PARTICIPANT'S CONFIRMATION EMAIL to the Post Registration line at the registration tent. Tell them to bring their I.D. and $15 cash to make this change.
- Change of Plans? Switch to any other venue on our existing calendar or defer your registration to a future Mud Factor event before Mud Factor Anchorage 2020 registration closes. Strict deadlines apply. Get started HERE
CHECK BACK the week prior to event for UPDATES
Got an awesome pool float you can contribute to the water slide? Bring it!