- Event Bags are available onsite only, we don’t ship.
- Registration check in opens at 9:00 am. First wave takes off at 10:00 am with waves every half hour. Please allow yourself one hour before your wave to pick up your baggie.
- Your baggie will include event bib, bandana, and maybe a little somthin somthin.
What you need to claim your baggie
- Photo I.D.
- A completed participant waiver
What you need to claim your friend’s baggie
- Bring your friend with you
- Make sure he/she has their Photo I.D.
When to arrive on event day
We suggest arriving at least one hour before your wave time.
What to bring
- Your Photo I.D.
- $10 cash per car for parking
- Spending $$$ if you want to buy souvenirs or extra food and drinks
What not to bring
- No pets
- No outside alcoholic beverages
- No weapons allowed (switchblade combs okay)
- No glass containers, for yours/everyone’s safety
Like a coat check, our gear check is available for participants to leave what they don’t want to hold onto while participating in the obstacle course.
What is a Bib?
This is your unique identification number to the event staff, photographers, spectators, etc. Make sure your bib is attached to the front of your shirt using the safety pins provided. Bibs are color coded for each wave time.
- Parking costs $10 per car. Please have cash available.
- Motorcycles always park free
- If you ride a Moped, we’ll pay you $10 to park (if we can take a picture of you).
- You’re all Family here at Mud Factor. The family that plays together stays together!
- Participants understand and acknowledge that Mud Factor is a dangerous event and accept all risks associated with the event.
- Only you know your physical capabilities. It is your responsibility to decide if you are able to complete any and all course obstacles.
- All Participants must be a minimum age of at least 14 years old* on the day of the event to participate.
- Event photographers will be in various locations throughout the course. All participants agree to allow the event producer (Eight51, Inc.) to use any pictures or video footage of the event for marketing purposes.
- Participants must wear the provided Mud Factor bib number clearly shown on the front. Entrants must have an official bib number to participate.
- This event provides restrooms – use them!
- Shoes are mandatory – Lace ’em UP!
- Bad attitudes are strictly prohibited.
*The atmosphere at Mud Factor events is geared toward adults.
Waivers for underage participants must be signed by an adult. See the FAQ.
- Mud Factor medical personnel will be present during event times. Medical personnel, at their discretion, may remove any participant from the event if/when necessary.
- Event promoter, Eight51, Inc., reserves the right to cancel or delay the events due to severe weather or in the event of a disaster.
- Shoes are mandatory – LACE ‘EM UP!
All participants must observe/respect instructions from all event staff and crew members. Non-participants are strictly prohibited from being on the event course and obstacles at anytime, for any reason.